Very high-end finished double lower house with a spacious living area of 167 m2 and a large back garden located on the sunny southeast. This spectacular ground floor apartment has no less than 3 very spacious bedrooms, each with its own luxury bathroom ensuite, a laundry room, a spacious living room, a kitchen, and also an elevator! The truly sublime finish can be found throughout the house, every detail has been thought of and has been renovated with great care and attention. The classic atmospheres of the building are beautifully combined with modern details. There is a mix of a warm wooden slat parquet floor with sturdy black steel frames, which stand out very well due to the ceiling height of 339 cm. The tasteful built-in and build-up spots are extended from the inside to the recently laid terraces and the back facade.
The entire building has recently been split into 3 apartment rights, with the corresponding construction and quality requirements being observed. Everything has been carried out in accordance with the permits granted. At the junction the foundation has been restored, the basement has been found to be in order and new terraces have been placed at the back.
The property is located in the stately Roemer Visscherstraat opposite the famous
“ Zevenlanderhuizen “ This street is known for the beautiful characteristic buildings dating from around 1900. The street itself is very quiet but is a stone’s throw from the Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat with a diverse selection of shops, restaurants, cafés, and boutiques. The lively Leidseplein with various entertainment venues is just a 3-minute bike ride away. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is around the corner.
This double ground floor apartment is divided over an elevated ground floor and a basement and has the following layout:
Floor: Common stately entrance, access to the elevator, and the stairwell. Entry into the very spacious and bright living room located at the front of the building. Due to the ceiling height of no less than 3.39 meters and the two large windows, there is a lot of light in the house. Central in the middle of this floor is the wardrobe space, the spacious toilet with a fountain, and a staircase to the basement. The spacious kitchen is located on the quiet garden side and has double doors to the roof terrace. The kitchen is not yet installed and can be installed by a buyer to his own taste and wishes.
Basement: Landing, large bedroom at the front with a bathroom ensuite that has a double sink, a walk-in shower and a design radiator. From the bathroom, there is access to the technical room. The second bedroom is located at the back and has a spacious bathroom ensuite with bath, walk-in shower, toilet and double sink furniture. The third bedroom is located next door. Both bedrooms on the garden side have access to the conservatory with skylight and stairs. From the landing there is access to the third central bathroom with double washbasin furniture and shower. Separate toilet and a handy laundry room.
– Located on freehold land.
– In accordance with the Nen2580 measurement, the lower house has a living area of 167 m2.
– Spacious back garden 8 meters deep located on the southeast.
– Located in a very charming street in the beloved Vondel neighborhood in Old West, around the corner from the Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat with various shops and caterers.
– Year of construction 1893.
– Cadastral known Municipality of Amsterdam section R number 8351 index 1.
– Due to the recent property split, the VvE is still being set up, this can be set up by the buyers themselves.
– The entire house is complete and high-quality finished with the most beautiful and luxurious materials. The kitchen can be installed by the buyer at his own expense to his own taste and preference.
– The photographs are showing boxes, all the connections for the future kitchen are underneath them. Through the artist impressions you can get a sense of the possibilities for the kitchen layout and position.
The delivery will take place in consultation.