Very high-end finished apartment located on the first floor of the building with a living area of 73 m2 and a large balcony located on the sunny southeast. This spectacularly finished apartment has 2 very spacious bedrooms at the front, a laundry room, a spacious living room with kitchen and also an elevator! The truly sublime finish can be found throughout the house, every detail has been thought of and it has been renovated with great care and attention. The classic atmospheres of the building are beautifully combined with modern details. There is a mix of a warm wooden slat parquet floor and panel doors, combined with sleek and modern fittings. Due to the ceiling height of 348 cm, the whole looks good. The tasteful built-in and build-up spots are extended from the inside to the recently laid terraces and the back facade.
The entire building has recently been split into 3 apartment rights, with the corresponding construction and quality requirements being taken into account. Everything has been carried out in accordance with the permits granted. At the junction the foundation has been restored, the basement has been found to be in order and new terraces have been placed at the back.
The property is located in the stately Roemer Visscherstraat opposite the famous “ Zevenlandenhuizen “ . This street is known for the beautiful characteristic buildings dating from around 1900. The street itself is very quiet, but is a stone’s throw from Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat with a diverse selection of shops, restaurants, cafés and boutiques. The lively Leidseplein with various entertainment venues is just a 3-minute bike ride away. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is around the corner.
This beautifully finished apartment is located on the first floor and has the following layout:
First floor: Through the elevator or the staircase entering the house: Hall, cloakroom, access to the spacious living room located on the garden side. This also has a space for the kitchen, which can be placed by the buyer himself. From the living room and kitchen there is access through double doors to the deep balcony located on the southeast. The neat bathroom is located in the central middle and is equipped with a double washbasin, a shower, bathtub and a separate toilet. Two bedrooms at the back, the master bedroom has doors to the French balcony with beautiful views over the seven-country houses in the Roemer Visscherstraat. Spacious walk-in closet with setup for the washing machine and dryer.
– Located on freehold land.
– In accordance with the Nen2580 measurement, the apartment has a living area of 73.17 m2.
– Deep balcony located on the southeast.
– Located in a very charming street in the beloved Vondel neighborhood in Old West, around the corner from the Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat with various shops and caterers.
– Year of construction 1893.
– Cadastral known Municipality of Amsterdam section R number 8351 index 2.
– Due to the recent split, the VvE is still being set up, this can be set up by the buyers themselves.
– The entire house is complete and high quality finished with the most beautiful and luxurious materials. The kitchen can be installed by the buyer at his own expense to his own taste and preference.
– The photographs are showing boxes, all the connections for the future kitchen are underneath them. Through the artist impressions you can get a sense of the possibilities for the kitchen lay out and position.
The delivery will take place in consultation.