Highly renovated house of 33 m2 with 1 bedroom and private roof terrace located in Amsterdam West. The house is delivered turnkey and is immediately available. The house was completely renovated in 2020, where design, luxury and comfort have been the starting point.
The apartment is around the corner from Admiraal de Ruijterweg in hip Bos & Lommer. A neighborhood that has grown in popularity in recent years due to its favorable location and the nice restaurants, coffee shops and bars that are located there. Have lunch at Bagels & Beans, coffee at Mosaic or a snack with friends around the corner at Partisan? You can do your shopping at the supermarkets and specialty stores on Bos & Lommerweg. For the necessary relaxation, you can visit the Wester- or Erasmuspark. The cozy Jordaan and Oud-West with the popular Foodhallen are also a few minutes by bike. With a tram line around the corner and the A-10 ring road nearby, this is a perfect location from which to reach the inner city, but also quickly get out of town.
Through the communal staircase to the 4th floor.
Entrance apartment; The central hall gives access to all rooms: on the left bathroom with shower and washbasin and built-in radio! Also access to the spacious and bright bedroom. At the end of the hall entrance to the bright living room located at the front with a beautiful view from the large Velux windows, the possibility of an open kitchen, fully furnished to your own taste and design. Separate toilet with fountain.
– The stairwell will be delivered as it is, further finishing for VVE
– Without ground lease
– Private roof terrace (21m2)
– Economical certified energy label A issued
– Tastefully renovated with a high level of finish (2020)
– Living area 33m2 in accordance with NEN 2580 (measurement report available)
– The construction year 1912
– VvE contribution to be determined
– Self-employment and old-age clause not applicable
– Project notary Seinstra and van Rooij notaries
– House available immediately
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On the other hand, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.